sexta-feira, 15 de maio de 2009

Lifetime of Romance - Falling In Love - VA

  1. You Light Up My Life - Debby Boone
  2. She Believes In Me - Kenny Rogers
  3. For The Good Times - Ray Price
  4. Love Will Keep Us Together - The Captain & Tennille
  5. And I Love You So - Perry Como
  6. What A Wonderfull World - Louis Armstrong
  7. The Most Beautiful Girl - Charly Rich
  8. Could I Have This Dance - Anne Murray
  9. The Last Farewell - Roger Whittaker
  10. Wichita Lineman - Glen Campbell
  11. The Morning After - Maureen McGovern
  12.  I´ll Never Fall In Love Again - Dionne Warwick
  13. Where Do I Begin (Love Story) - Andy Williams
  14. I Didn´t Get To Sleep At All - 5th Dimension
  15. Everybody´s Talkin - Nilsson
  16. How High The Moon - Les Paul & Mary Ford
Volume 2:
  1. Behind Closed Doors - Charly Rich
  2. Raindrops Keep Falling On My Head - B.J. Thomas
  3. Always On My Mind - Willie Nelson
  4. Snowbird - Anne Murray
  5. Honey - Bobby Goldsboro
  6. Stardust - Nat King Cole
  7. I Love How You Love Me - Bobby Vinton
  8. Love Theme From Romeo & Juliet - Henry Mancini
  9. I'm Sorry - John Denver
  10. Through The Years - Kenny Rogers
  11. Tie A Yellow Ribbon Round The Ole Oak Tree - Tony Orlando & Dawn
  12. Jean - Oliver
  13. Send In The Clowns - Judy Collins
  14. The Entertainer - Marvin Hamlisch
  15. It's Impossible - Perry Como
  16. Everything Is Beautiful - Ray Stevens
Falling In Love

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...