segunda-feira, 18 de maio de 2009

Lifetime of Romance - Missing You - Various Artists

  1. When A Man Loves A Woman - Percy Sledge
  2. You Don't Have To Say You Love Me - Dusty Springfield
  3. I Remember You - Frank Ifield
  4. Anyone Who Had A Heart - Dionne Warwicke
  5. You Were On My Mind - Crispian St. Peters
  6. Gentle On My Mind - Glen Campbell
  7. Angel Of The Morning - Merrillee Rush
  8. Elusive Butterfly - Bob Lind
  9. Michelle - The Overlanders
  10. Trains And Boats And Planes - Billy J. Kramer
  11. If - Bread
  12. Someone Someone - Brian Poole & TheTremeloes
  13. Help Me Make It Through The Night - Sammi Smith
  14. Distant Drums - Jim Reeves
  15. Tell Laura I Love Her - Ray Peterson
  16. I Say A Little Prayer - Aretha Franklin
Volume 2:
  1. All I Have To Do Is Dream -  The Everly Brothers
  2. Dreamin' - Johnny Brunette
  3. Among My Souvenirs - Connie Francis
  4. My Prayer - The Platters
  5. Love Letters - Ketty Lester
  6. Island In The Sun - Harry Belafonte
  7. Maria Elena - Los Indios Tabajara
  8. Mister Sandman - The Chordettes
  9. Knock Three Times - Dawn
  10. Diane - The Bachelors
  11. Secret Love - Kathy Kirby
  12. On The Street Where You Live - Vic Damone
  13. The Shadow of Your Smile - Astrud Gilberto
  14. I Left My Heart In San Francisco - Tony Bennett
  15. Dream A Little Dream Of Me - Mama Cass
  16. Dream Baby (How Long Must Dream) - Roy Orbison

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...