sábado, 23 de maio de 2009

Lifetime of Romance - Passion - Various Artists

  1. The Look Of Love - Sergio Mendes
  2. Can't Get Enough Of Your Love Babe - Barry White
  3. Make It With You - Bread
  4. Love Me Tender - Richard Chamberlain
  5. Never, Never, Never - Shirley Bassey
  6. I Get A Kick Out Of You - Gary Shearston
  7. I'll Never Love This Way Again - Dionne Warwicke
  8. Can't Take My Eyes Of You - Andy Williams
  9. I Want To Sing You A Love Song - Anne Murray
  10. Emotions - Samantha Sang
  11. We Are All Alone - Bozz Scaggs
  12. We May Never Love Like This Again - Maureen McGovern
  13. Light My Fire - Jose Feliciano
  14. That's The Way I Always Heard It Should Be - Carly Simon
  15. (You Make Me Feel Like) A Natural Woman - Aretha Franklin
  16. Up Where We Belong - Joe Cocker & Jennifer Warnes
Volume 2:
  1. Theme For Young Lovers - Percy Faith & His Orchestra
  2. Kissin' In The Back Row Of The Movies - The Drifters
  3. I Love How You Love Me - The Paris Sisters
  4. I Only Have Eyes For You - Johnny Mathis
  5. I Love You More And More Every Day - Al Martino
  6. The Story Of My Life - Michael Holliday
  7. Sometimes When We Touch - Dan Hil
  8. A Little Bit More - Dr. Hook
  9. We've Got Tonight - Kenny Rogers & Shena Easton
  10. Would You Lay With Me - Tanya Tucker
  11. Love Me Tonight - Tom Jones
  12. I'll Be Your Baby Tonight - Linda Ronstadt
  13. Woman - Peter & Gordon
  14. You're A Lady - Peter Sklerren
  15. Love Me - Yvonne Elliman
  16. I Got You Babe - Sonny & Cher
Passion

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...