quinta-feira, 13 de agosto de 2009

Among My Souvenirs - Those Romantic 20's - Various Artists

 

01.Among My Souvenirs - Ronnie Aldrich
02.Lover, Come Back To Me - Frank Chacksfield
03.I'll Get By - Mantovani
04.Are You Lonesome Tonight - Roberto Mann
05.The One I Love - The Cambridge Strings
06.Why Do I Love You - Frank Chacksfield
07.You Were Meant For Me - Mantovani
08.I Kiss Your Hand, Madame - Cyril Stapleton
09.More Than You Know - Ronnie Aldrich
10.A Kiss In The Dark - Frank Chacksfield
11.Always - Roberto Mann
12.Jealousy - Mantovani
13.I'll See You In My Dreams - Johnny Howard
14.The Man I Love - Frank Chacksfield
15.Do You Ever Think Of Me - The Cambridge Strings
16.Whispering - Mantovani
17.You Do Something To Me - Sydney Lipton
18.Manhattan - Frank Chacksfield
19.I'll Be With You In Apple Blossom Time - Roberto Mann
20.Tea For Two - Mantovani

Among My Souvenirs

Um comentário:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...