sexta-feira, 9 de abril de 2010

Frank Sinatra with the Tommy Dorsey Orchestra - The Essential - Volume 2

  1. Whispering
  2. Trade Winds
  3. The One I Love (Belongs to Somebody Else)
  4. The Call of the Canyon
  5. Love Lies
  6. I Could Make You Care
  7. The World Is in My Arms
  8. Our Love Affair
  9. Looking for Yesterday
  10. Tell Me at Midnight
  11. We Three (My Echo, My Shadow and Me)
  12. When You Awake
  13. Anything
  14. Shadows on the Sand
  15. You're Breaking My Heart All Over Again
  16. I'd Know You Anywhere
  17. Do You Know Why?
  18. Not So Long Ago
  19. Stardust
  20. Oh! Look at Me Now
  21. You Might Have Belonged to Another
  22. You Lucky People, You
  23. It's Always You
  24. I Tried

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...