quinta-feira, 19 de agosto de 2010

Do You Remember 1967 - Various Artists

  1. The Letter - The Box Tops
  2. This Is My Song - Petula Clark
  3. Something's Gotten Hold of My Heart - Gene Pitney
  4. Bend Me, Shape Me - The American Breed
  5. Gimme Little Sign - Brenton Wood
  6. Soul Man - Sam & Dave
  7. Darling Be Home Soon - The Lovin' Spoonful
  8. Silence Is Golden - The Tremeloes
  9. Happy Together - The Turtles
  10. It Takes Two - Frankie Gaye & Kim Weston
  11. Can't Take My Eyes off You - Jay Black
  12. Give It to Me - The Troggs
  13. I Say A Little Prayer - Dionne Warwick
  14. Judy in Disguise with Glasses - John Fred & The Playboys
  15. Let's Go to San Francisco - The Flower Pot Men
  16. I Take it Back - Sandy Posey

Um comentário:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...