sábado, 11 de junho de 2011

Frank Sinatra - The Columbia Years 1943 - 1952 - The Complete Recordings - Vol. 2

  1. Embraceable You
  2. When Your Lover Has Gone
  3. Kiss Me Again
  4. (I Got A Woman Crazy For Me) She's Funny That Way
  5. My Melancholy Baby
  6. Where Or When
  7. All The Things You Are
  8. Mighty Lak' A Rose
  9. I Should Care
  10. Homesick - That's All
  11. Dream (When You're Feeling Blue)
  12. A Friend Of Yours
  13. Put Your Dreams Away (For Another Day)
  14. Over The Rainbow
  15. You'll Never Walk Alone
  16. If I Loved You
  17. Lily Belle
  18. Don't Forget Tonight Tomorrow
  19. I've Got A Home In That Rock
  20. Jesus Is A Rock In The Weary Land
  21. Stars In Your Eyes
  22. My Shawl
The recordings contained in this posting are protected by copyright laws and may not be shared by this blog. We recommend to buy them at Amazon.com website


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...