domingo, 12 de junho de 2011

Frank Sinatra - The Columbia Years 1943 - 1952 - The Complete Recordings - Vol. 3

  1. Someone To Watch Over Me
  2. You Go To My Head
  3. These Foolish Things (Remind Me Of You)
  4. I Don't Know Why (I Just Do)
  5. The House I Live In (That's America To Me)
  6. Day By Day
  7. Nancy (With The Laughing Face)
  8. You Are Too Beautiful
  9. America The Beautiful
  10. Silent Night, Holy Night
  11. The Moon Was Yellow (And The Night Was Young)
  12. I Only Have Eyes For You
  13. The Old School Teacher
  14. Just An Old Stone House
  15. Full Moon And Empty Arms
  16. Oh, What It Seemed To Be
  17. I Have But One Heart (O Marenariello)
  18. (I Don't Stand) A Ghost Of A Chance
  19. Why Shouldn't I
  20. Try A Little Tenderness
  21. Paradise
  22. All Through The Day
  23. One Love
  24. Two Hearts Are Better One
  25. How Cute Can You Be
The recordings contained in this posting are protected by copyright laws and may not be shared by this blog. We recommend to buy them at Amazon.com website


Um comentário:

  1. Querido Amigo:

    Fico muito feliz em encontrá-lo neste novo blog. Que ele seja eterno enquanto dure... Obrigado pela sua tenacidade.

    Roberto Alves

    ResponderExcluir

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...