segunda-feira, 13 de junho de 2011

Frank Sinatra - The Columbia Years 1943 - 1952 - The Complete Recordings - Vol. 4

  1. From This Day Forward
  2. Where Is My Bess
  3. Begin The Beguine
  4. Something Old, Something New
  5. They Say It's Wonderful
  6. That Old Black Magic
  7. The Girl That I Marry
  8. I Fall In Love With You Ev'ry Day
  9. How Deep Is The Ocean (How Blue Is The Sky)
  10. Home On The Range
  11. The Song Is You
  12. Soliloquy (Parts 1 & 2)
  13. Somewhere In The Night
  14. Could'Ja
  15. Five Minutes More
  16. The Things We Did Last Summer
  17. You'll Know When It Happens
  18. This Is The Night
  19. The Coffee Song (They've Got An Awful Lot Of Coffee In Brazil)
  20. Among My Souvenirs
  21. I Love You
  22. September Song
  23. Blue Skies
  24. Guess I'll Hang My Tears Out To Dry
The recordings contained in this posting are protected by copyright laws and may not be shared by this blog. We recommend to buy them at Amazon.com website


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...