terça-feira, 14 de junho de 2011

Frank Sinatra - The Columbia Years 1943 - 1952 - The Complete Recordings - Vol. 5

  1. Adeste Fideles (O, Come All Ye Faithful)
  2. Lost In The Stars
  3. Jingle Bells
  4. Falling In Love With Love
  5. Hush-A-Bye Island
  6. So They Tell Me
  7. There's No Business Like Show Business
  8. (Once Upon) A Moonlight Night
  9. Strange Music
  10. Poinciana (Song Of The Tree)
  11. The Music Stopped
  12. Why Shouldn't It Happen To Us
  13. Time After Time
  14. It's The Same Old Dream
  15. I'm Sorry I Made You Cry
  16. None But The Lonely Heart
  17. The Brooklyn Bridge
  18. I Believe
  19. I Got A Gal I Love (In North And South Dakota)
  20. The Dum-Dot Song (I Put A Penny In The Gum Slot)
  21. All Of Me
  22. It's All Up To You
  23. My Romance
The recordings contained in this posting are protected by copyright laws and may not be shared by this blog. We recommend to buy them at Amazon.com website


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...