quarta-feira, 15 de junho de 2011

Frank Sinatra - The Columbia Years 1943 - 1952 - The Complete Recordings - Vol. 6

  1. Always
  2. I Want To Thank Your Folks
  3. That's How Much I Love You
  4. You Can Take My Word For It, Baby
  5. Sweet Lorraine
  6. Always
  7. I Concentrate On You
  8. My Love For You
  9. Mam'selle
  10. Ain'tcha Ever Comin' Back
  11. Stella By Starlight
  12. There But For You Go I
  13. Almost Like Being In Love
  14. Tea For Two
  15. My Romance
  16. Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas
  17. Christmas Dreaming (A Little Early This Year)
  18. The Stars Will Remember (So Will I)
  19. It All Came True
  20. That Old Feeling
  21. If I Had You
  22. The Nearness Of You
  23. One For My Baby (And One More For The Road)
The recordings contained in this posting are protected by copyright laws and may not be shared by this blog. We recommend to buy them at Amazon.com website


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...