quinta-feira, 16 de junho de 2011

Frank Sinatra - The Columbia Years 1943 - 1952 - The Complete Recordings - Vol. 7

  1. But Beautiful
  2. A Fellow Needs A Girl
  3. So Far
  4. It Call Came True
  5. Can't You Just See Yourself
  6. You're My Girl
  7. All Of Me
  8. I'll Make Up For Ev'rything
  9. Strange Music
  10. Laura
  11. Night And Day
  12. My Cousin Louella
  13. We Just Couldn't Say Goodbye
  14. S' Posin'
  15. Just For Now
  16. None But The Lonely Heart
  17. The Night We Called It A Day
  18. The Song Is You
  19. What'll I Do
  20. Poinciana (Song Of The Tree)
  21. (I Offer You The Moon) Señorita
  22. The Music Stopped
The recordings contained in this posting are protected by copyright laws and may not be shared by this blog. We recommend to buy them at Amazon.com website


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...