sexta-feira, 17 de junho de 2011

Frank Sinatra - The Columbia Years 1943 - 1952 - The Complete Recordings - Vol. 8

  1. Mean To Me
  2. Spring Is Here
  3. Fools Rush In (Where Angels Fear To Tread)
  4. When Your Awake
  5. It Never Entered My Mind
  6. I've Got A Crush On You
  7. Body And Soul
  8. I'm Glad There Is You
  9. I Went Down To Virginia
  10. If I Only Had A Match
  11. If I Steal A Kiss
  12. Autumn In New York
  13. Everybody Loves Somebody
  14. A Little Learnin' Is A Dangerous Thing (Part 1)
  15. A Little Learnin' Is A Dangerous Thing (Part 2)
  16. Ever Homeward
  17. But None Like You
  18. Catana
  19. Why Was I Born
  20. It Came Upon A Midnight Clear
  21. O Little Town Of Bethlehem
  22. White Christmas
  23. For Every Man There's A Woman
The recordings contained in this posting are protected by copyright laws and may not be shared by this blog. We recommend to buy them at Amazon.com website


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...