quinta-feira, 30 de junho de 2011

Frank Sinatra - The Columbia Years 1943 - 1952 - The Complete Recordings - Vol. 11

  1. Peachtree Street
  2. Should I (Reveal)
  3. You Do Something To Me
  4. Lover
  5. When You're Smiling (The Whole World Smiles With You)
  6. It's Only A Paper Moon
  7. My Blue Heaven
  8. The Continental
  9. Goodnight Irene
  10. Dear Little Boy Of Mine
  11. Life Is So Peculiar
  12. Accidents Will Happen
  13. One Finger Melody
  14. Remember Me In Your Dreams
  15. If Only She'd Looked My Way
  16. London By Night
  17. Meet Me At The Copa
  18. Come Back To Sorrento (Torna A Surriento)
  19. April In Paris
  20. I Guess I'll Have To Dream The Rest
  21. Nevertheless (I'm In Love With You)
  22. Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow!
  23. Take My Love
  24. I Am Loved
  25. You Don't Remind Me
  26. Love Means Love
  27. Cherry Pies Ought To Be You
The recordings contained in this posting are protected by copyright laws and may not be shared by this blog. We recommend to buy them at Amazon.com website


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...