sexta-feira, 1 de julho de 2011

Frank Sinatra - The Columbia Years 1943 - 1952 - The Complete Recordings - Vol. 12

  1. Faithful
  2. You're The One
  3. There's Something Missing
  4. Hello, Young Lovers
  5. We Kiss In A Shadow
  6. I Whistle A Happy Tune
  7. I'm A Fool To Want You
  8. Love Me
  9. Mama Will Bark
  10. It's A Long Way (From Your House To My House)
  11. Castle Rock
  12. Farewell, Farewell To Love
  13. Deep Night
  14. A Good Man Is Hard To Find
  15. I Could Write A Book
  16. I Hear A Rhapsody
  17. Walking In The Sunshine
  18. My Girl
  19. Feet Of Clay
  20. Don't Ever Be Afraid To Go Home
  21. Luna Rossa (Blushing Moon)
  22. The Birth Of The Blues
  23. Azure-Te (Paris Blues)
  24. Tennessee Newsboy (The Newsboy Blues)
  25. Bim Bam Baby
  26. Why Try To Change Me Now
The recordings contained in this posting are protected by copyright laws and may not be shared by this blog. We recommend to buy them at Amazon.com website


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...