terça-feira, 29 de novembro de 2011

Percy Faith His Orchestra and Chorus - For Those In Love

  1. Sunny
  2. The Look Of Love
  3. I Say A Little Prayer
  4. Brand New Morning
  5. Don't Sleep In The Subway
  6. Waitin' ('Round The Bend)
  7. Never My Love
  8. It Must Be Him
  9. Goin' Out Of My Head
  10. For Those In Love
  11. Live For Life
For Those In Love

"For Those In Love" offers current hits treated with the sweeping strings and voices in the stylings that have made Percy Faith famous.

The repertoire for the album includes the biggest and most recent hits available. The voices are alternatingly spirited and sensuous; the orchestration is pure Faith magic. Such exceptional songs as Sunny, Goin' Out Of My Head, Never My Love, The Look Of Love, I Say A Little Prayer and others move. This album is a great for everyone and especially for those in love.

(From the original liner notes)

Um comentário:

  1. Olá, meu novo amigo...tornei-me um visitante diário...
    Realmente curto muito estes sucessos inesquecíveis que embalaram meus amores nesta vida.....
    Especialmente quando interpretados pelo excepcional PERCY FAITH......please "gimme more and more"
    A propósito vc tem algo de OTTO CESANA??


    Abraços....

    Peter Hammill

    ResponderExcluir

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...