quinta-feira, 29 de dezembro de 2011

I Love Those Songs - Various Artists

  1. A Fine Romance - Margaret Whiting
  2. A Taste Of Honey - Tony Bennett
  3. Embraceable You - Cleo Laine
  4. Hello Dolly! - Matt Monro
  5. I Wanna Be Around - Tony Bennett
  6. I'm Old Fashioned - Ella Fitzgerald
  7. I'm Through With Love - Bob Manning
  8. I've Never Been In Love Before - Barbra Streisand
  9. La Vie En Rose - Melissa Manchester
  10. Love Me Or Leave Me - Doris Day
  11. Moonlight Becomes You - Dick Haymes
  12. Our Love Is Here To Stay - Dinah Shore
  13. S' Posin' - The Kirby Stone Four
  14. Smile - Neil Sedaka
  15. Somethin' Stupid - Peggy Lee
  16. Sunrise, Sunset - Johnny Hartman
  17. Tennessee Waltz - Patti Page
  18. The Girl From Ipanema - Vic Damone
  19. The Lady Is A Tramp - Frank Sinatra
  20. There Goes My Heart - Nat King Cole
  21. These Boots Are Made For Walkin' - Jane Morgan
  22. Till There Was You - John Gary
  23. Vaya Con Dios - Les Paul & Mary Ford
  24. Yesterday - Eddie Fischer
  25. You've Changed - George Michael
  26. When My Baby Smiles At Me - Bobby Darin
I Love Those Songs

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...