quinta-feira, 12 de janeiro de 2012

The Mantovani Orchestra - Mantovani Magic - All Time Greatest Hits

  1. You Are The Sunshine Of My Life
  2. How Deep Is Your Love?
  3. Don't Cry For Me Argentina
  4. You Light Up My Life
  5. Mull Of Kintyre
  6. A Whiter Shade Of Pale
  7. Can't Smile Without You
  8. Annie's Song
  9. Chanson D'Amour
  10. Nobody Does It Better
  11. Winner Takes It All
  12. Killing Me Softly With His Song
  13. Greensleeves
  14. A Time For Us
  15. By Bye Love
  16. You Don't Bring Me Flowers
  17. The Way We Were
  18. I Know I'll Never Love This Way Again
  19. MacArthur Park
  20. Scarborough Fair
  21. I Write The Songs
  22. Plaisir D'Amour
  23. La Mer
  24. Nights In White Satin
  25. The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face
  26. Long And Winding Road
Mantovani Magic

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...