terça-feira, 17 de julho de 2012

Ray Anthony - Plays The Standards

  1. When I Fall In Love 
  2. Are You Lonesome Tonight?
  3. At Last
  4. You'll Never Know
  5. Misty
  6. String Of Pearls
  7. American Patrol
  8. Begin The Beguine
  9. I Get A Kick Out Of You
  10. Three Coins In The Fountain
  11. Young At Heart
  12. I've Got You Under My Skin
  13. Basin Street Blues
  14. Smoke Gets In Your Eyes
  15. C'est Si Bon
  16. Moonglow
  17. O Mein Papa
  18. I Only Have Eyes For You
  19. Falling In Love With Love
  20. My Funny Valentine
  21. The Nearness Of You
  22. Rhapsody In Blue
Plays The Standards

4 comentários:

  1. Thank you very much for this other Fantastic album. Always rare music on your blog...I really appreciate. Thanks again.

    ResponderExcluir

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...