sexta-feira, 28 de dezembro de 2012

Mantovani - Theme from Carnival and Other Great Broadway Hits

  1. Theme from "Carnival"
  2. I Feel Pretty (from "West Side Story")
  3. You Are Beautiful (from "Flower Drum Song")
  4. Shall We Dance (from "The King and I")
  5. Till There Was You (from "The Music Man")
  6. I Know about Love (from "Do-Re-Mi")
  7. Do-Re-Mi (from "The Sound of Music")
  8. Till Tomorrow (from "Fiorello")
  9. So in Love (from "Kiss Me Kate")
  10. Ascot Gavotte (from "My Fair Lady")
  11. If Ever I Would Leave You (from "Camelot")
  12. My Heart Is So Full of You (from "The Most Happy Fella")
Carnival

3 comentários:

  1. Hi, I'm looking for this album too long. Would you please re-upload it? Thank so much in advance
    Maurizio

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Hi, I'm looking for this album too long. Would you please re-upload it? Thank so much in advance
    Maurizio

    ResponderExcluir

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...