- Long Ago and Far Away
- Three Coins in the Fountain
- The Sound of Music
- Begin the Beguine
- Somewhere My Love (Lara's Theme)
- Moulin Rouge
- Around the World in 80 Days
- Tara's Theme (Gone with the Wind)
- Andrew Lloyd Webber Medley: Jesus Christ Superstar / Love Changes Everything / Don't Cry for Me Argentina / Memory / The Phantom of the Opera / All I Ask You / Jesus Christ Superstar (Reprise)
- Over the Rainbow
- Love Is A Many Splendored Thing
- I've Grown Accustomed to Her Face
- Smoke Gets in Your Eyes
- The Impossible Dream
- Hello Dolly
- When You Wish upon A Star
The Executive Producer of these recordings, Tony D'Amato, was born in New York and at the request of Sir Edward Lewis, then boss of Decca Records, was brought to Britain to record some of the top artists on the Decca label. Sir Edward was very kenn to improve the status of British talent in the American market, and as a result of Tony D'Amato's productions, enormous sales were achieved.
Among the many artists that Tony D'Amato has produced are the Ted Heath Band, Ronnie Aldrich, Stanley Black, Dame Vera Lynn, Edmundo Ros, Robert Farnon and his Orchestra, Harry James, Stan Kenton, Benny Goodman and of course, the famous Mantovani Orchestra.
Looking back over the 20th Century, some of the greatest songs have been composed for films or Broadway shows. All the songs in this very delightful recording have sold over a million in sheet music sales and they are as popular today as when they were originally composed. They are performed on radio stations throughout the entire world and their popularity today is greater than ever.
Jerome Kern, Max Steiner, Lerner & Loewe, Andrew Lloyd Webber, Richard Rogers, Sammy Cahn and Jule Styne, have all contributed to the wonderful music on this recording played in the distinctive style of the world famous Mantovani Orchestra.
(From the original liner notes)