quinta-feira, 28 de março de 2013

Larry Elgart and His Manhattan Swing Orchestra - Sensational Swing

  1. Switched on Swing (In the Mood / Cherokee / American Patrol / Sing, Sing, Sing / I've Got My Love to Keep Me Warm / Johnson Rag / Don't Be That Way / Little Brown Jug / Opus One / Zing! Went The Strings of My Heart / Take the 'A' Train / A String of Pearls / In the Mood)
  2. Switched on Big Bands (Chattanooga Choo Choo / 9:20 Special / Frenesi / Stompin' at the Savoy / Skyliner / Moten Swing / You're Driving Me Crazy / Bandstand Boogie / Chattanooga Choo Choo)
  3. Switched on a Star (New York, New York / All of Me / They Can't That Away from Me / Come Fly with Me / I've Got a Crush on You / Saturday Night Is the Loneliest Nigh of the Week / Night and Day / All the Way / My Way / This Heart of Mine / In the Wee Small Hours of the Morning / Witchcraft / All or Nothing at All / Chicago / My Kind of Town (Chicago Is) / New York, New York / Love and Marriage)
  4. Switched on Astaire (Cheek to Cheek / It's Be Lovely / Change Partners / Flying Down to Rio / The Continental / The Way You Look Tonight / Top Hat, White Tie and Tails / Putting on the Ritz / Let Yourself Go / Let's Face the Music and Dance / Dancing in the Dark / I'm Putting All My Eggs in One Basket / Lovely to Look at / Isn't This a Lovely Day? / Shine on Your Shoes / Let's Call the Whole Thing off)
  5. Switched on the Blue(s) (St. Louis Blues / Blues in the Night / Am I Blue? / Birth of the Blues / Wabash Blues / Basin Street Blues / St. Louis Blues)
  6. Switched on Broadway (Lullaby of Broadway / Fanny / The Sound of Music / Hello, Dolly! / Luck Be A Lady / I Got the Sun in the Morning / On the Street Where You Live / People Will Say We're in Love / One / Tomorrow / Mame / Broadway / 42nd Street
Sensational Swing

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...