sábado, 16 de março de 2013

Lester Lanin - Plays for Dancing

  1. Hello Dolly
  2. People / No Strings
  3. I've Got Your Number / Put on A Happy Face / Java
  4. Wine, Women and Song (J. Strauss)
  5. What Kind of Fool I Am / The Best Is Yet to Come
  6. As Long As He Needs Me / Alley Cat
  7. Classic Themes Medley (Tchaikovsky / Chopin / Rachmaninoff)
  8. Meaple Leaf Rag
  9. Night and Day / More
  10. I Wish You Love / Milord
  11. Moon River / Never on Sunday
  12. Fly Me to the Moon / Aloha Oe / My Kind of Girl
  13. Salute to The Beatles
  14. I Love You and Don't You Forget It
  15. Hootenanny Medley (Tell it on the Mountain / Skip to My Lou / Wayfaring Stranger / Carelles Love /  He's Got the World in His Hands
Plays for Dancing

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...