terça-feira, 7 de maio de 2013

Beautiful Melodies - Disc 2 - Various Artists

  1. I Won't Last A Day without You - Richard Clayderman
  2. Greatest Love of All - Fantasy Strings
  3. Spanish Eyes - James Last
  4. Sweet Caroline - Chet Atkins
  5. My Funny Valentine - Bobby Hackett
  6. Chim Chim Cheree - Fantastic Strings
  7. Baubles, Bangles and Beads - George Shearing
  8. Mr. Lucky - Claudio Casanova
  9. Memory - Bonfiglio
  10. It Might as Well Be Spring - Skitch Henderson
  11. Alfie - John Fox
  12. Shadow Waltz - Hugo Winterhalter
  13. Chariots of Fire - Vangelis
  14. I Just Called to Say I Love You - Francisco Garcia
  15. Eleanor Rigby - Sandra Fann
  16. Solitaire - Norrie Paramor
  17. Careless Whisper - Roger Williams
  18. On My Own - Fairfield Strings
  19. With You I'm Born Again - Romantic Strings
  20. Without You - Mantovani
  21. Touch Me in The Morning - Johnny Pearson
  22. Cry Me A River - Franck Pourcel
  23. El Porompompero - Waldo de Los Rios
Beautiful Melodies 2

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...