sábado, 3 de agosto de 2013

Jackie Gleason and His Orchestra - 100 Original Tracks - Disc Two

  1. Bird 'n' Bottle (Remastered)
  2. Harmon Hum (Remastered)
  3. Tollgate Treat (Remastered)
  4. Furnace Dock Flip (Remastered)
  5. Diane (Remastered)
  6. Home (When Shadows Fall) (Remastered)
  7. Charmaine (Remastered)
  8. Thinking of You (Remastered)
  9. I'm Thru with Love (Remastered)
  10. The Christmas Song (Remastered)
  11. You've Changed (Remastered)
  12. There Must Be A Way (Remastered)
  13. Rose Anne (Remastered)
  14. I Don't Know Why (I Just Do) (Remastered)
  15. Deep Purple (Remastered)
  16. Jealous (Remastered)
  17. Mad About the Boy (Remastered)
  18. Someday I'll Find You (Remastered)
  19. The Thrill Is Gone (Remastered)
  20. I Wished on the Moon (Remastered)
Original Tracks - Disc Two

Um comentário:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...