domingo, 4 de agosto de 2013

Jackie Gleason and His Orchestra - 100 Original Tracks - Disc Three

  1. Cortlandt Clipper (Remastered)
  2. Louise (Remastered)
  3. Remember (Remastered)
  4. I Guess I'll Have to Change My Plan (Remastered)
  5. I Still Get A Thrill (Remastered)
  6. Jo Anne (Remastered)
  7. I'm Always Chasing Raimbows (Remastered)
  8. Dark Is the Night (Remastered)
  9. A Garden in the Rain (Remastered)
  10. Round Rock Riff (Remastered)
  11. You Were Meant for Me (Remastered)
  12. Tangerine (Remastered)
  13. Christmas in Paris (Remastered)
  14. Sawmill Slide (Remastered)
  15. Dancing on the Ceiling (Remastered)
  16. Darling, Je Vous Aime Beaucoup (Remastered)
  17. Sweet Sue, Just You (Remastered)
  18. Alone (Remastered)
  19. Croton Craze (Remastered)
  20. Say It Isn't So (Remastered)
Original Tracks - Disc Three

Um comentário:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...