segunda-feira, 5 de agosto de 2013

Jackie Gleason and His Orchestra - 100 Original Tracks - Disc Four

  1. Coquette (Remastered)
  2. Did I Remember (Remastered)
  3. Guilty (Remastered)
  4. It's the Talk of the Town (Remastered)
  5. Hawthorne Circle Hop (Remastered)
  6. It Was So Beautiful (Remastered)
  7. You're My Greatest Love (Remastered)
  8. Buchanan Bustout (Remastered)
  9. She's Funny That Way (Remastered)
  10. All By Myself (Remastered)
  11. I'm Glad There Is You (Remastered)
  12. My Sin (Remastered)
  13. Dancing in the Dark (Remastered)
  14. Safe Home Swing (Remastered)
  15. Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas (Remastered)
  16. Dancing with Tears in My Eyes (Remastered)
  17. You Call It Madness (But I Call It Love) (Remastered)
  18. Take Me in Your Arms (Remastered)
  19. Briarcliff Beat (Remastered)
  20. When You're Away (Remastered)
Original Tracks - Disc Four

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...