terça-feira, 6 de agosto de 2013

Jackie Gleason and His Orchestra - 100 Original Tracks - Disc Five (Final)

  1. Bear Mountain Blast (Remastered)
  2. What Can I Say After I Say I'm Sorry? (Remastered)
  3. White Christmas (Remastered)
  4. You Are Too Beautiful (Remastered)
  5. If I Should Lose You (Remastered)
  6. The Touch of Your Lips (Remastered)
  7. Peekskill Peek (Remastered)
  8. Sleepy Time Gal (Remastered)
  9. Good Night, Sweet Nightingale (Remastered)
  10. Happy Holiday (Remastered)
  11. Memories of You (Remastered)
  12. Love Locked Out (Remastered)
  13. I've Got My Love to Keep Me Warm (Remastered)
  14. Are You Lonesome Tonight? (Remastered)
  15. Close As Pages in a Book (Remastered)
  16. A Thousand Goodnights (Remastered)
  17. I Hadn't Anyone Till You (Remastered)
  18. When Your Lover Has Gone (Remastered)
  19. Winter Wonderland (Remastered)
  20. Mary's Pizza Mart (Remastered)
Original Tracks - Disc Five

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...