terça-feira, 18 de fevereiro de 2014

Oscar Peterson - Plays The George Gershwin Songbook

  1. It Ain't Necessarily So
  2. The Man I Love
  3. Love Walked In
  4. I Was Doing All Right
  5. A Foggy Day
  6. Oh Lady Be Good
  7. Love Is Here to Stay
  8. They All Laughed
  9. Let's Call the Whole Thing Off
  10. Summertime
  11. Nice Work If You Can Get It
  12. Shall We Dance?
  13. The Man I Love
  14. Fascinating Rhythm
  15. It Ain't Necessarily So
  16. Somebody Loves Me
  17. Strike up the Band
  18. I've Got A Crush on You
  19. I Was Doing All Right
  20. 'S Wonderful
  21. Oh Lady Be Good
  22. I Got Rhythm
  23. A Foggy Day
  24. Love Walked In
The Gershwin Songbook

The Composer
The Performer

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...