quarta-feira, 12 de março de 2014

Esquivel and His Orchestra - Infinity in Sound

  1. Softly, As in A Morning Sunrise
  2. Music Makers
  3. My Reverie
  4. Johnson Rag
  5. Harlem Nocturne
  6. Take the A Train
  7. Macarena (La Virgen de la Macarena)
  8. Autumn Leaves
  9. Frenesi
  10. Marie
  11. Let's Dance
  12. So Rare
Infinity in Sound

Juan Garcia Esquivel

Um comentário:

  1. My two favorite Esquivel albums are: Strings Aflame! and Infinity in Sound vol. 1! I still have the albums from the late 50's and still play them. It is nice to be able to have them now in mp3 mode. The other bonus is that I can't believe you have the soundtrack from New Kind of Love. Another favorite that I lent out and never got back. I am very grateful to you for having these to share. Again, thank you!

    ResponderExcluir

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...