segunda-feira, 25 de agosto de 2014

Andre Kostelanetz - Plays Broadway's Greatest Hits

  1. You're Never Fully Dressed Without A Smile (From "Annie")
  2. Easy Street (From "Annie")
  3. Tomorrow (From "Annie")
  4. The Hard Knock Life (From "Annie")
  5. Maybe (From "Annie")
  6. There Won't Be Trumpets (From "Anyone Can Whistle" and  "Side by Side" by Sondheim")
  7. We Kiss in A Shadow (From "The King and I")
  8. Hello Young Lovers (From "The King and I")
  9. I Have Dreamed (From "The King and I")
  10. I Love My Wife (From "I Love My Wife")
  11. Hey There Good Times (From "I Love My Wife")
  12. Send in the Clowns (From "A Little Night Music" and "Side by Side by Sondheim")
Broadway's Greatest Hits


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...