terça-feira, 26 de agosto de 2014

Ray Conniff and His Orchestra and Chorus - Broadway in Rhythm

  1. Oklahoma ! (From "Oklahoma!")
  2. People Will Say We're in Love (From "Oklahoma!")
  3. The Surrey with the Fringe on Top (From "Oklahoma!")
  4. Oh, What A Beautiful Mornin' (From "Oklahoma!")
  5. Hello Young Lovers (From "The King And I")
  6. Getting to Know You / I Whistle A Happy Tune (From "The King And I")
  7. On the Street Where You Live (From "My Fair Lady")
  8. I Could Have Dance All Night / I´ve Grown Accustomed to Her Face (From "My Fair Lady")
  9. A Wonderful Guy (From "South Pacific")
  10. Bali Ha'i (From "South Pacific")
  11. Younger Than Springtime (From "South Pacific")
  12. Some Enchanted Evening (From "South Pacific")
 Broadway in Rhythm


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...