quinta-feira, 5 de fevereiro de 2015

Norrie Paramor and His Orchestra - Dreams and Desires

  1. Anticipation
  2. Elation
  3. Tenderness
  4. Sympathy
  5. Envy
  6. Shame
  7. Frustration
  8. Suspicion
  9. Jealousy
  10. Despondency
  11. Reluctance
  12. Remorse
  13. Dream
  14. Please
  15. That's My Desire
  16. All or Nothing at All
  17. You Stepped Out of A Dream
  18. I'd Love to Fall Asleep and Wake Up in Your Arms
Dreams and Desires

Um comentário:

  1. Hi, original tracklist from this LP is:
    Norrie Paramor and his Orchestra - ''Dreams and Desires'' (1957)
    featuring the voice of Patricia Clark
    The original LP Columbia 33SX1059

    A1.That’s my desire (Kreasa)
    A2.You stepped out of a dream (Brown)
    A3.If I had you (Shapiro; Campbell; Connolly)
    A4.I'd Love to Fall Asleep (And Wake Up in Your Arms) (Gaste)
    A5.Once in a while (Edwards)
    A6.You’d be so nice to come home to (Porter)
    B1.Dream lover (Schertzinger)
    B2.Please (Ranger)
    B3.I’m a dreamer, aren’t we all (DeSylva; Brown; Henderson)
    B4.All or nothing at all (Lawrence)
    B5.Dream (Mercer)
    B6.I’ll see you in my dreams (Jones)

    download here: http://turbobit.net/wgm33lu83h9k.html

    Enjoy!

    ResponderExcluir

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...