quarta-feira, 25 de fevereiro de 2015

Ray Anthony - Dancing in the Dark

  1. Dancing in the Dark
  2. True Blue Lou
  3. Begin the Beguine
  4. I Get A Kick Out of You
  5. Cheek to Cheek
  6. Dancing on the Ceiling
  7. I Wonder What's Become of Sally
  8. The Continental
  9. You and the Night and the Music
  10. Takin' A Chance on Love
  11. You're the Cream in My Coffee
  12. It's De Lovely
  13. What Is This Thing Called Love
  14. Sometimes I'm Happy
  15. Sleepy Time Gal
  16. My Blue Heaven
Dancing in the Dark



This album contains sixteen of some of the greatest songs ever written, by such composers as Cole Porter, Irving Berlin, Rodgers and Hart, Schwartz and Dietz, Richard Whiting, etc. This compilation of standards recorded for Capitol Records in the fifties, is a fresh today as the dayit was recorded. These songs will be around long after we are gone. Hope you enjoy listening to these recordings as much as we do playing them in person.

(Ray Anthony, from the original liner notes)

Um comentário:

  1. I am looking for Ray Anthony And His Orchestra - ''Star Dancing''

    ResponderExcluir

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...