terça-feira, 11 de agosto de 2015

Robert Maxwell His Harp and Orchestra - Music to Make You Starry-Eyed

  1. In the Still of the Night
  2. Stairway to the Stars
  3. The Starlit Hour
  4. Alone with A Million Stars
  5. All This and Heaven Too
  6. Evening Star
  7. Stars in My Eyes
  8. All Through the Night
  9. The Second Star to the Right
  10. Starfire
  11. Stella by Starlight
  12. Starlight Symphony
Music to Make You Starry-Eyed


Um comentário:

  1. I have been desperately looking for an album name "The Good Neighbors Jazz" I bought the CD many years ago but my hard drive had died on me and I am unable to find a replacement copy l know the record LP has now become a rare vinyl to locate. If anyone out there happen to have this album please let me know. See Link For What The Album Looks Like http://jazz.masa-mune.jp/COLUMBIA%2037037.html

    ResponderExcluir

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...