quinta-feira, 17 de setembro de 2015

Bill Savill and His Orchestra - We Could Have Danced All Night

  1. Quickstep: So in Love / Do I Love You / June Is Bustin' Out All Over / Always True to You in My Fashion / You'd Be So Nice to Come Home To
  2. Waltz: I Give My Heart / Glamorous Night
  3. Fox Trot: Lovely to Look At / The Folks Who Live on the Hill
  4. Quickstep: Love Walked In / Shall We Dance / Let's Call the Whole Thing Off / Long Ago (And Far Away) / Can I Forget You / How High the Moon
  5. Quickstep: I've Got You Under My Skin / This Is My Lovely Day / Most Gentlemen Don't Like Love / The Last Time I Saw Paris / I Love Paris / C'Est Magnifique
  6. Tango: No Other Love
  7. Rumba: Wish You Were Here
  8. Samba: Carioca
  9. Fox Trot: September Song / Bewitched
  10. Quickstep: Dance Little Lady / A Room with A View / Pick Yourself Up / Easy to Love / All of You / I Could Write A Book
We Could Have Danced All Night

The Conductor
(1910 - 1995)

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...