sexta-feira, 11 de setembro de 2015

Georgie Auld - I've Got You Under My Skin - with Orchestra Directed by Andre Previn

  1. I've Got You Under My Skin
  2. S'posin'
  3. I Cover the Waterfront
  4. I Didn't Know What Time It Was
  5. A Stairway to the Stars
  6. Body and Soul
  7. I Don't Stand A Ghost of A Chance with You
  8. Take Care
  9. Smoke Gets in Your Eyes
  10. Easy to Love
  11. All the Things You Are
  12. Someone to Watch Over Me
I've Got You Under My Skin

The Saxophonist and Bandleader
(1919 - 1990)

Um comentário:

  1. I first listened to Georgie Auld when I found his EP with "The Jud Conlon Rhythmaires" recorded in 1953, so its fine to get this alternative recordings.
    Thank you very much, as all you share here: Very much appreciated!
    Woody

    ResponderExcluir

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...