quinta-feira, 10 de março de 2016

Frankie Carle & His Rhythm - 37 Favorites for Dancing

  1. Shadow Waltz / Vienna Dreams / I'm Falling in Love with Someone / I'll See You Again
  2. I Only Have Eyes for You / Embraceable You / Someone to Watch Over Me / Don't Take Your Love from Me
  3. Love Nest / Poor Butterfly / Sometimes I'm Happy / It Had to Be You
  4. Blue Room / In A Shanty in Old Shanty Town / Rosalie / Tea for Two / Lullaby of Broadway
  5. The Very Thought of You / Love Is the Sweetest Thing / I'll String Along with You / As Time Goes By
  6. September in the Rain / Can't We Be Friends / Somebody Loves Me / My Heart Stood Still / If I Could Be with You
  7. Remember Me / With A Song in My Heart / I Kiss Your Hand, Madame / You and the Night and the Music / Night and Day
  8. Dancing on the Ceiling / Flowers for Madame / Too Marvelous for Words / Dancing in the Dark
Favorites for Dancing


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...