terça-feira, 23 de maio de 2017

101 Strings Orchestra - The Music of Rodgers, Hammerstein & Hart

  1. Some Enchanted Evening
  2. Climb Every Mountain
  3. June Is Bustin' Out All Over
  4. Bali Ha'i
  5. Getting to Know You
  6. Oklahoma
  7. If I Loved You
  8. I Enjoy Being A Girl
  9. People Will Say We're in Love
  10. Edelweiss
  11. I'm in Love with A Wonderful Guy
  12. The Sound of Music
  13. This Nearly Was Mine
  14. Bewitched, Bothered and Bewildered
  15. My Funny Valentine
  16. There's A Small Hotel
  17. The Lady Is A Tramp
  18. With A Song in My Heart
  19. Manhattan
  20. Where or When
  21. I Didn't Know What Time It Was
  22. There's Nothing Like A Dame

Oscar Hammerstein II

Lorenz Hart

Richard Rogers

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...