segunda-feira, 8 de maio de 2017

Johnny Potoker Quartet - Cocktail Piano - Mood Music for Listening and Relaxation

  1. Remember Me / The Very Thought of You / Thinking of You
  2. Anything Goes / What Is This Thing Called Love / You Do Something to Me
  3. It's Magic / Don't Take Your Love from Me / Love Is the Sweetest Thing
  4. I've Got A Crush on You / Embracable You / Fascinating Rhythm
  5. La Vie En Rose / The River Seine / April in Paris
  6. With A Song in My Heart / Mountain Greenery / Thou Swell
  7. 'Tis Autumn / Autumn in New York
  8. I Cover the Waterfront / Moritat / I'm Just Wild About Harry
  9. Blues in the Night / Lullaby of Broadway
  10. You Go to My Head / When Your Lover Has Gone / I Only Have Eyes for You
  11. Body and Soul
  12. You're Getting to Be A Habit with Me / Alone Together / Crazy Rhythm
  13. I'll See You Again / Zigeuner
  14. I Wonder What's Become of Sally / Lulu's Back in Town / Sweet Georgia Brown


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...